Established in 2005, YeteSoft is a company that focuses on exploring new email marketing technology. Our pioneer product 1and1Mail gives every small and medium business the ability to easily create, schedule and send personalized mass emails, manage email contacts and design email newsletters.
In 2005, YeteSoft developed the first version of 1and1Mail email marketing software for our own business need of communicating with our loyal customers. Later we decided to commercialize 1and1Mail, so we offered it as a free tool online and received hundreds of positive feedbacks in a very short time.
1and1Mail now has three editions. For Free Edition, we have been offering the most powerful functions compared to all other email marketing software in the market. We, like you, hate to see a pop-up window asking for money every time you accidentally touch some advanced features. Instead, we simply set a limit on the number of emails you can send per batch. We firmly believe 1and1Mail can help you achieve more sales and acquire a much larger customer base. When your business excels with 1and1Mail, we would be quite happy if you purchase our Personal Edition or Business Edition to further support your continuously growing business.
Internet has made the competition a lot fairer around the world. Small and medium business has the chance to outperform big giants through well-planned Internet marketing.
“I check my Facebook account only 3 times a day, but I check my email inbox every 15 minutes!” said one of YeteSoft’s employees. We believe many of you have same feeling in life. Having grown with 1and1Mail for years, we YeteSofters have a faith in email marketing and the benefits 1and1Mail can bring to all small and medium business worldwide.
1and1Mail is not just a piece of software, but we hope to offer a platform to share our years of experience with you, get connected with you, and grow with you.
Please feel free to contact us if you have a suggestion, a requirement, a feature request or even if you just want to give us a piece of your mind. When you write to us, your email will be handled by a real person in our team.
Also, reading our FAQs page will answer your question much faster than we can respond.
|Toll Free Number:||1-888-435-8208 (10:00am - 5:00pm, +08:00 HKT, Mon - Fri)|
|Company Address:||Rm 1002, Block C, Hilton Plaza, Shatin, New Territories, Hong Kong|
- Subscribe 1and1Mail Newsletter
- 2005-11 v1.0 - Launch the 1st version of 1and1Mail
- 2008-01 v2.0 - Rework the entire user interface and algorithm
- 2008-04 v2.1 - Add sending speed setting and improve sending mechanism
- 2008-06 v2.2 - Add auto-fetching feature that can detect email addresses in browser window
- 2008-11 v2.3 - Improve task status monitoring
- 2009-03 v2.4 - Add support of HTML email template
- 2009-04 v2.5 - Improve address book management
- 2009-05 v2.6 - Remove ad banner in emails and supported import/export function
- 2009-06 v2.7 - Add support of attachments and macro text customization
- 2009-10 v2.8 - Improve search filter and email validity check
- 2010-01 v2.9 - Add support of multi-thread sending and multi-tasking
- 2010-08 v3.0 - Improve importing speed and address book management
- 2011-03 v3.1 - Add support of Excel files and multi-national character sets
- 2011-12 v3.2 - Add Auto IP Switcher and Multi Account Manager to boost email deliverability
- 2012-04 v3.3 - Add more flexibility and improve user experience in sending mass emails
- 2012-10 v3.4 - Add MIME feature and support replication of existing tasks
- 2013-01 v3.5 - Support random delay between sending each email
- 2013-03 v3.6 - Support using proxy IPs for SMTP servers
- 2013-06 v3.7 - Support role-based password protection for email database
- 2013-08 v3.8 - Support source code editing and opt-out link wizard
- 2014-01 v3.9 - Support auto clean bounced and unsubscribes
- 2014-06 v4.0 - Support open rate checking
- 2014-08 v4.1 - New UI and support click rate checking
- 2015-01 v4.2 - Set sending limit per hour and support IP location tracking
- 2015-04 v4.3 - Support IP switching through router and enhance content spin through Macro
- Learn more...