After 30-day testing, reviewing customer feedbacks and fixing minor bugs, 1and1Mail is upgraded to version 3.5. Here are the important updates and highlights in the new version:
- Random delay between sending each email (Mimic sending emails manually)
- Switch freely between HTML and plain text when editing an email
- Able to sort, adjust column width and position in send reports
- Able to see all customized fields of Address Book in send reports
- Able to export send reports
- Add URLs to solutions when error messages show up
- Add pop-up notification when "SMTP server needs authentication" is unchecked
- Add error codes in send reports for debug purpose
- Auto word wrap in plain text email
- Emails cannot be sent and pop up "Can’t start tast with nil message"
- Length of customized field is not long enough
The complete 1and1Mail changelog can be viewed here.