Professors always say in computer science class, if you want to learn programming well, use a text editor to write codes! Without any auto correction or auto completion function of IDE, students can practice every detail in programming and learn the real skills. 1and1Mail now supports source code editing for computer geeks!
Also, email marketers often complain on-premises software cannot handle opt-out process well. Now 1and1Mail adds an unsubscribe link wizard to help all email marketers add opt-out link in mass emails easily. Your recipients can simply click the link and the unsubscribe email is automatically composed. With a single click, he or she can send you the opt-out notification.
See the latest updates of version 3.8 below!
- Source code editing for HTML emails
- Unsubscribe link wizard
- Display user's role after logging in through password
- Software lock: Minimize the software window and password is needed to restore the window
- The sequence of email templates can be adjusted
- Remember last open position in Address Book, Account Manager and Email Templates
- Support special characters in the name of Email Templates (e.g. Re:)
- Faster in openning Address Book
- More editing space when composing a HTML email
- Software freezes when deleting the last email address
- Cannot delete the emails in Ungrouped
- Cannot resume tasks if the time on PC is changed
- Prompt to save plain text email when switching to HTML format
- Cannot save Macro text in plain text emails
You can download 1and1Mail 3.8 Free Edition here.