One of the biggest problem in 1and1Mail old version is that if you import 500K emails in a single file into the software, most likely, 1and1Mail will freeze and crash. It’s because 1and1Mail was using the outdated Microsoft Access database.
However, it is not the case any more! We have upgraded our database to the latest SQL version and can handle a huge list at a much faster speed!
Meanwhile, we also added other exciting features and fixed some minor bugs in v4.8. Let’s take a look.
- Random Macro can be hidden
- Can check duplicate emails in the whole Address Book during import
- Can show duplicate emails in the whole Address Book
- Can customize date and time format
- Can clear all the emails in an Address Book or Address Group
- Can support strings longer than 3000 characters
- Optimize the database of Address Book. Speed has increased 10x for importing, deleting, copying and moving
- Limit the minimize width of the columns in Address Book
- Can see testing status of email accounts after export
- Can disable duplicate email checking during import to increase import speed
- Allow larger file import
- Can show the current staus of the email account when the task is ongoing
- Update error message list
- Fail to export if the Address Book contains special characters
- Wrong pagination after import
- Fail to import emails with a single character before @
- Fail to display the correct language
Please download 1and1Mail v4.8 here.