We added many beautiful email templates to download in v4.5. Lots of users are quite looking forward to this new feature. Now you can learn from the best email designers in the world and adapt those designs to your email campaigns. Check them out!
- Added beautiful email templates to download
- Support IP switching through VPN
- Support open/clicking tracking for Unsolicited Commercial Emails
- More intuitive error notifications
- UTF-8 support in emails and accounts export
- Show part of the registration code in About page
- Support HELO command (for advanced users)
- Date/time error in open tracking
- Memory errors
- Cannot show reasons of sending failure after software reboot
- Attachment lost in sending tasks
Download 1and1Mail v4.5 here.
1and1Mail v4.2 involves various improvements in many aspects:
- Show account's last status
- Support setting sending limit per hour(s)
- Show locations based on IPs in the open and click report
- Support customizing sending sequence
- Email signature
- Load multiple templates as email versions
- Support changing registration code
- Support backup of proxies, bounced and unsubscribed tasks and settings
- Support searching by keywords of error messages
- Support mute mode
- UI optimization
- Faster when start the program
- Window optimization
- Improved bounced email checking
- Support adding attachments in email templates
- More accurate open rate and click rate
- Cannot send emails when "mailto:" tags are placed at the end
- Cannot download open and click rate data due to wrong date format
- Duplicate records in sending report
- Cannot remove data completely when uninstalling the software
You can download 1and1Mail 4.2 Free Edition here.
You can download 1and1Mail 4.1 Free Edition here.
1and1Mail 2.7 is released on Jun. 14, 2009. Here are the updates and bug fixes to the new version.
- Added support for multiple attachments
- Added support for inserting more variables (e.g. recipients’ names and company names) in email subjects to make your emails more personalized and increase the Inbox Placement Rate
- Added auto detect of file format when importing email addresses
- Added support for specifying a consistent sender’s email address when you use multiple accounts to send mass emails (Please be aware that some email SMTP servers do not support this behavior!)
Please download it here.