After a major feature upgrade in 1and1Mail 3.2, 1and1Soft has received hundreds of feedbacks from our customers. In the past few weeks, we have been working very hard resolving bugs and usability issues. Here are the major updates in 1and1Mail 3.3:
- Detect and show duplicate accounts in Multi Account Manager
- Add option to validate email addresses during import
- Add option to check duplicate emails during import
- Add window management to easily switch between existing tasks
- Support downloading webpages that are redirected to other URLs
- Show real-time past 24-hour send volume in task management window
- Automatically reset send volume after 24 hours
- Crash fix on multi-thread tasks
- Bug fix: original email template is duplicated after saving as another file
- Bug fix: some local image files cannot be loaded
- Bug fix: image cannot be displayed correctly after broken links
- Bug fix: lost multi-threads status information
- Bug fix: fail to show Excel file header during import
- Bug fix: draft cannot be sent
1and1Mail Free Edition 3.3 can be downloaded here: http://www.yetesoft.com/download/. For customers who have purchased 1and1Mail Ultimate Edition will enjoy our lifetime free upgrade service and will receive the new version within 7 business days.
After 30-day testing and receiving a few customer feedbacks, 1and1Mail is upgraded to version 3.24 and fixed a few bugs, especially in multi-threaded sending and multi account management.
Here are the details:
- Added notification pop-ups when a task is ended
- Bug fix: failed to send mass emails
- Bug fix: account assignment error in multi-thread sending
- Bug fix: failed to save account in new account group
- Bug fix: failed to resend unfinsihed emails
- Bug fix: HTML editor error in Win 7 64-bit
- Bug fix: failed to display account assignment correctly in multi-thread sending
The complete 1and1Mail changelog can be viewed here.
1and1Mail 2.9 is released on Jan. 12, 2010. Here are the updates and bug fixes to the new version.
- Added support for setting limit on the number of emails sent out per day in each account (if you send out too many emails in a short time, your email account will get suspended very soon!)
- Enhanced multi-thread sending (optimized for Personal Edition and Business Edition)
- Added support for scheduling each of your email campaigns
- Added support of webpage sending
- Added support of selecting a default account
- Added support of sending test emails
- Enhanced system tray feature
- Added support for EML files (better integration with Outlook, Thunderbird, Foxmail)
- Added default policy for new users
- Enhanced HTML editor
- Added support for live.com email account
- Some bug fixing
Please download it here.