GoDaddy POP and SMTP Server Settings
( Updated in Dec, 2012 )
Many large companies and small business owners host their websites and email accounts on GoDaddy servers. Therefore, email marketers also hope to send mass emails through Go Daddy email SMTP servers. This article introduces how to get the correct settings of GoDaddy SMTP server in your email marketing software.
- 1. In Go Daddy “My Account” Panel, click “Email”
- 2. Click “Manage Account”.
- 3. Click the Info Center icon of the email account.
- 4. Find the correct SMTP settings and port number of this email address.
- 5. Input the settings above into 1and1Mail.
- 6. Click “Test Account” in 1and1Mail to see if the setting is correct.
- Subscribe 1and1Mail Newsletter