1and1Mail 3.6 was officially launched on Mar 31, 2013. Starting from version 3.2, 1and1Mail allows switching IPs automatically through auto redial of broadband networks. But after receiving a lot of customers feedbacks, we understood that it had a lot of weaknesses. Firstly, most of customers are connecting to the internet through routers to bypass the tedious dial-up process. Therefore, 1and1Mail IP Switcher did not work for them. Secondly, after auto redial, it requires the customers’ network to support DHCP in order to acquire a new IP address. Again, not all customers’ network supports it.
Therefore, in 1and1Mail 3.6, we come up with an ideal solution: switching IPs through proxy servers. There are a lot of free and paid proxy servers on the internet that one can find by googling “proxy servers” or “proxy IPs”. By utilizing these resources, email marketers can significantly increase their send quota within a short period of time.
For details on how to use IP Switcher, please read this.
Again, we still want to emphasize, a healthy double opt-in list is the ultimate and long-term way to keep your email blasting going. Utilizing proxy servers for spamming will get yourself into the blacklist eventually.
Here are a list of the updates:
- Support using proxy IPs for SMTP servers
- Add sorting feature when selecting email recipients
- Improve sorting feature in campaign reports
- Clean campaign log data when the campaign is deleted to save space in database
- Improve notifications when deleting email addresses and email groups
- Show task status immediately when it is started.
- Send emails to the same person multiple times
- Sending fails when an email account encounters any error
- Show half window in multiple screens
You can download 1and1Mail 3.6 Free Edition here.
Also, please expect version 3.7 soon which will focus on enhancing Address Book and Account security.