Email marketers are always facing the problems of reporting to their bosses of how effective the email campaigns are and how to improve their campaigns based on statistics.
1and1Mail 4.0 adds the open rate tracking feature which helps email marketers to understand their customers and boost sales quickly based on facts.
The feature is available in 1and1Mail Business Edition or above.
Here is an overview of how the open tracking works:
Other enhancements include:
- Manual IP switching: adds more flexibility to Auto IP Switcher
- Batch edit account properties
- Verify if macro ID is correct before sending
- Check recipients and attachments before sending
- Display numbers of emails in Address Book
- Cannot start a new task if HTML format is selected before recipients
- Error logs are wrong
- Double quotes are shown when adding unsubscribe links
You can download 1and1Mail 4.0 Free Edition here.