Macros, a.k.a, dynamic texts/images or content spin, are the key to avoid being considered as spams in your email marketing campaigns. The better you make use of Macros to make each of your email look different, the better inbox placement rate you can achieve.
Therefore, in 1and1Mail 5.0, we focus on improving the functionalities and flexibilities of Macros:
- Allow more customized fields in Address Book
- Better experience in account testing
- Avoid using the same IPs during IP switching
- Improve saving speed of Macro
- Can export full search results in Address Book
- Limit the length of Macro (avoid memory overflow)
- Support Tenda AC6 router in IP switching
- Cannot minimize the software after waking from system tray
- Error of “Already connected” during account testing
- Error of “Method pasteHTML not supported by automation object” in html editing
- Memory overflow when editing Macro
- Mmeory overflow when moving emails between different groups
Please download 1and1Mail v5.0 here.