1and1Mail 2.9 is released on Jan. 12, 2010. Here are the updates and bug fixes to the new version.
- Added support for setting limit on the number of emails sent out per day in each account (if you send out too many emails in a short time, your email account will get suspended very soon!)
- Enhanced multi-thread sending (optimized for Personal Edition and Business Edition)
- Added support for scheduling each of your email campaigns
- Added support of webpage sending
- Added support of selecting a default account
- Added support of sending test emails
- Enhanced system tray feature
- Added support for EML files (better integration with Outlook, Thunderbird, Foxmail)
- Added default policy for new users
- Enhanced HTML editor
- Added support for live.com email account
- Some bug fixing
Please download it here.