Many large companies and small business owners host their websites and email accounts on GoDaddy servers. Therefore, email marketers also hope to send mass emails through Go Daddy email SMTP servers. This article introduces how to get the correct settings of GoDaddy SMTP server in your email marketing software.
1. In Go Daddy "My Account" Panel, click “Email”
2. Find the the email account you want to send mass emails with. Click “Manage Account”.
3. In the new window, click the Info Center icon of the email account you want to do mass mailing with.
4. In the next pop-up window, find the correct SMTP settings and port number of this email address. (Note: you can also find the daily sending quota of your email account on this page.)
5. Input the settings above into your email marketing software. Here we use 1and1Mail screen as an example.
6. Click "Test Account" in 1and1Mail to see if the setting is correct.
Now, you are ready to send out your first email marketing campaigns through GoDaddy email account with professional email marketing software.